Monday, January 17, 2011

I've Got a Case of the Blahs

Today possibly due to the rain, or possibly not, I've felt a bit "yuckier" than usual. You might know what they say about rainy days and Mondays... You might not, depending on your age. You can google The Carpenters for more info. if needed. Come to think of it, last Monday was also rainy. That's when the song lyrics first came to me.

Anyway, sorry about that flashback to the 1970's there. I'm showing my age a little. Not that I mind my age. I believe you are only as old as you feel (I wholeheartedly believe that).

I have an appointment with my doctor tomorrow afternoon to finally find out what is up with me. (My cold that has been around since the end of Dec.) Only my youngest son is symptom-free in our house right now. The rest of us are in some stage of coughing, sneezing and/or uncomfortableness right now. I'm trying really hard to get everyone healthy soon, so we're not quarantined in our home anymore. Yes, I realize it's only been one day, but still, I've got a bit of cabin-fever here, and we're not even snowed in!

Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say about my new blog. Leave me a comment.