Sunday, December 19, 2010

My Christmas Party

 
These are my blog-reading friends who were able to come to my Christmas Party on Friday evening.  The adorable 3 week old baby is Ivy who's name you might remember from an earlier post where I showed pictures of her baby shower cake.
We had a wonderful time visiting and eating some DELICIOUS food.  Thank you for coming to my party and giving me the incentive to get my house cleaned up!  My family and I are enjoying our clean house!  

This afternoon I did 3 loads of laundry SO FAST I couldn't believe it!  Put together my desk in our bedroom and hooked up the computer so I could re-size this photo and post this to my blog.  I also made a quick trip to Wal-Mart to get a few things.  I've had a really productive day.  We took our family's Christmas photo after church today.  I only got one decent family photo, but good ones of each kid.  I'm going to order some prints for that tonight before bed so I can send out some Christmas cards, hopefully before Christmas!  But don't hold your breath...

I will be away from my computer until Christmas day.  Our family will be having a staycation at the beach, not too far from our house.  That means I may or may not be able to post.  I will try and see if I can do it from my new iphone (that I got yesterday as an early Christmas present from my husband).

If I am unable to post before Christmas, then "Merry Christmas to all of my readers!"  Thanks for being there!

Love,
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say about my new blog. Leave me a comment.