Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Challenge Update (4 days left, but only 3 nights)

Real quick, I want to give you a quick update on how my house cleaning/de-cluttering is going.  I don't want to spend too much time telling you about it because the clock is ticking... tick, tock, tick, tock. 


I did get my desk partially cleaned.  Let's just say I can see the top of it right now.  YEA!  My plan is to move my desk from the LR/DR area it is in now, back to our bedroom.  So tonight I will be cleaning it out and getting it ready for the move.  My husband and I spent all afternoon Saturday and a couple of hours today putting Christmas lights on our house.  I have a photo that I can post tomorrow (if I remember).  It still needs to be re-sized.  Yesterday evening we put up our Christmas tree and the kids went CRAZY decorating it.  Ever since they woke up this morning, they've been re-arranging the ornaments.  I don't think they understand that once you decorate the tree, it's done!


I'm feeling a lot of pressure to get my house in order before my Christmas Party THIS FRIDAY at 7:00 p.m.  I am not regretting my decision to undertake this "challenge," because without the "pressure" that I feel right now, nothing would get done.  I wouldn't be making any progress on my de-cluttering.  It will be an awesome Christmas present for myself and my family to have a clean house once again. 


I hope you can make it to my party.  Thanks for being my inspiration!  The blog post with the party details is HERE.

2 comments:

  1. So wish I could make it, but obviously, that's not possible.

    You have a great time and bask in your success! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Angie. I can't wait to get past this "work" and get to the good stuff, like enjoying my clean, de-cluttered house! We'll be staying at the beach for the week of Christmas and return home after Christmas Eve service at church. I can't wait to come home to a clean house!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you have to say about my new blog. Leave me a comment.