Monday, October 25, 2010

I'm Gonna Be Brief... (no really!)

With my new schedule (which I just started today) I needed to be in bed about 2 hours ago, but I got carried away talking to a friend after our small group ended tonight at the church.  Since all three kids stayed at home with my husband, I had no excuse NOT to stick around and get caught up on stuff (except my new early bedtime taunting me to get home).  


All I'm gonna say is that my hyper-detailed schedule that I planned last night for today went really well.  So well, in fact, that I will be hyper-scheduling everyday from now on (until I get sick of it, hee hee).  


I actually DID get up at 5 am and did my exercise DVD.  It took a bit longer than expected because my poor baby boy (3 1/2 year old) kept interrupting me because he was so uncomfortable (with the fever and all).  (I won't go into my many roundtrips into his bedroom during the night.)  

I got lots of things done today (I'm a big list-maker and checker-offer, so it feels REALLY good!)   But I did not accomplish as much as I wanted.  I realize I have to be flexible, so I bend!  (no exercising pun intended here- although this morning I did 1 1/2 hours of yoga.)


I NEED to get into bed to be physically ready to get up at 5 am again to begin my workout DVD.  It's 10 pm now, and besides taking off my makeup and brushing my teeth (and checking facebook), I'm ready to hit the sack.
Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say about my new blog. Leave me a comment.