Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Clearing out the Closet

All day today I have been focused on one task (for the most part) and that is cleaning up MY side of our master bedroom closet.  The good news is that MY side is almost done, the bad news is that I don't really have space to put the "stuff" that I'm clearing out.  I don't want to or have time to go through a couple rubbermaid tubs and one large box full of junk and a few plastic Wal-Mart bags filled with mainly paper stuffs.  I was excited to find my milk crate FULL of cassette tapes (mainly from college).  Yes, I know I'm dating myself here.  I didn't own a portable CD player until I graduated from college and moved to Chicago and had my first REAL job (which was in 1992). 


I briefly looked through the top rows of tapes (that's what we used to call them) and was instantly transported back to a time where life was a whole lot simpler.  I mean A WHOLE lot simpler!  I will fill you in on my "walk down memory lane" during another post. 


Last night I stayed up WAY too late and didn't get up early enough to do my workout before the kids got up.  I was unable to find a good time to workout today and I'm sad.  Not because I love to work out, quite the contrary.  I just didn't want to "fall of the wagon" or whatever the correct usage of the phrase is, after ONE DAY of starting my exercise plan.  I am sore today though, so that's good.  Yesterday I worked out my chest and arms and abs.  I like the workout plan.  I'll feel more at ease after I've gone through each of the DVDs.  I don't like being surprised, (what the upcoming exercises will be) I like to know what exercises will be next so I can pace myself.


So, my post tonight will be short and sweet.  Just wanted to check in with you and let you know that I'm TCB (takin' care of business).  I'll take a picture tomorrow and then you can see the "after."  I'm afraid I didn't have the insight to take a "before" picture, sorry :O(

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say about my new blog. Leave me a comment.